1 package oreo cookies (about 36 cookies) 12 oz tub cool whip
6 tbsp. melted butter (2)
3.9 packages chocolate instant pudding
1 8 oz pckg cream
3 1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup granulated
1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
2 tbsp. cold milk
1. Crush 36 Oreo cookies into fine crumbs.
2. Add melted better to cookie mixture and then press into 9x13 pan. Put in
fridge while doing next step.
3. Mix cream cheese with mixer until fluffy. Add 2 tbsp. of milk and sugar. Mix
well. Stir in 1 1/2 cups cool whip. Spread over crust.
4. Combine choc pudding with 3 1/4 cups milk. Whisk until starts to thicken.
Spread over cream cheese layer with a spatula. Allow to rest about 5 min to
firm up more.
5. Spread remaining cool whip on top. Sprinkle mini choc chips over top.
Place in freezer for 1 hour or Fridge for 4 hours-then serve.